Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Hump Day...

You know when you are a small operation like Purple Duck Games that runs 7-days a week, 365 days a year "hump day" is really not a thing.

Today, I spoke with Nikolai about his cartomancer class. He sent me a first draft and I sent some feedback on the project. Perry sent me the edits on CE 8 - Goblins of the Faerie Woods (which I will get to this weekend). I started to do up the statistics for my iconic Pillar - Dunagal Pureblood, female hobgoblin pillar (Kamus) from the Hinterlands of Kesh.

In other news, I funded 10 kiva loans today. I have been helping to fund economic development since 2011. In that time, I've funded 371 loans with a total value of $9,600.00. Currently, I have $1,993.67 out on loans right now. Next month, some of the loaned money will be repaid to kiva and I'll redistribute it new loans plus add an additional loan next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment